Marine geology, geophysics, and manganese nodule deposits in the southern part of the Central Pacific Basin, August-October, 1982 (Hakurei-Maru Cruise GH82-4)
Publisher: Geological Survey of Japan in Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken, Japan
Written in English
- Pacific Ocean.
- Geology -- Pacific Ocean.,
- Geodynamics -- Pacific Ocean.,
- Manganese nodules -- Pacific Ocean.
Includes bibliographical references.
|Statement||edited by Akira Usui.|
|Series||Cruise report,, no. 22|
|Contributions||Usui, Akira, 1938-|
|LC Classifications||QE350.4 .M378 1992|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||276 p. :|
|Number of Pages||276|
|LC Control Number||93108657|
- Cognitive Strategy Research
- Some applications of non-destructive activation analysis.
- Astronomy explained upon Sir Isaac Newtons principles
- Stuff White People Like
- Guide to Life and literature of the Southwest
- Check it out
- Chromosome disorders
- guide for the teaching of healthful and happy living for children in the elementary grades, 1950.
- Modernisation and status of working women in India
- Second Congress of the United States: At the second session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the fifth of November, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-two.
- new protectionism
- Analytical study of alternative gasoline rationing plans for Hawaii
- The time of finding
- Statutory authority for medical and other health-related research in the United States Government
- David Reid-Henry
- His light for an island nation
- Arms and the aftermath
- The Highlander who loved me
- Mirandas beach day
- New methods in peptide mapping for the characterization of proteins